The minimum rental period is seven nights. The rate includes water, power, gas, wifi/internet, towels and bed linen.
Renter should notify the owner’s representative of any loss or damage occurred during the renter’s stay in the apartment. The owner’s representative will check the apartment upon departure.
Payment is due in two instalments:
– We require a 30% advance payment within one week after you have returned the signed rental agreement.
– The remaining payment is required six weeks before the start of the rental period.
Payment via bank transfer, after you have received the rental agreement.
In case of cancellation the following amounts will be due:
– for cancellations occurring before 42 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival: 30% of the total amount;
– for cancellations occurring between 42 and 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival: 75% of the total amount;
– for cancellations occurring within 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival: total amount.
The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons.
Arrival and departure
You are requested to arrive between 4.00 and 7.00 pm on your arrival date and to vacate the apartment before 10.00 am on your final day. When booking the apartment you will receive the information to contact the local representative who will meet you upon your arrival and will hand over the keys of the apartment.
Closing the appropriate insurance is your own responsibility.
Bagni di Lucca